- To provide high quality education which enables all children to reach their potential and develop a positive attitude to lifelong learning.
- To ensure a safe, caring environment for children who have experienced a previously unsettled education.
- To provide more inclusive experiences for our children.
- To develop links between Cribden House staff and colleagues in local mainstream primary schools and short stay schools.
- To develop a Centre of Excellence within the community that will include supporting children with BESD who attend local primary schools and their parents.