If your child is sick and not fit for school, please call the school office to report your child’s absence before 9am.

If you require school to administer any medication, you will need to fill in a medical form contained in your admin pack for new starters or obtained from the office if a change in circumstances.


Please also see attached infection control for guidance on common illnesses in children.

Infection Control

© Copyright 2016–2024 Cribden House School

School & College Websites by Schudio